Saturday, April 08, 2006

Miss Understood

I reckon this has to be the worst emotion we can feel, loneliness and broken heart aren't that great, but hey at least you know why you feel the way you do, but being misunderstood, well that's a different matter.  Its kinda like feeling 'what the hang' I have no idea here, why I am getting treated this way, or what is going on.  Why cant you understand where I am coming from, and what I was trying to do. You see I think I have spent a lot of my life feeling misunderstood, and wonder whether this strange phenomena is only apparent to me or others also. 
I know for a fact the Jesus must have felt this way often while here on earth, as His agenda was out of this world, a lot of people misunderstood his intentions and actions and wondered who & what the hang He was doing.
Im not so sure about the answers here, I sure would like to be able to make my intentions and actions clear and honest and that be accepted so I don't feel as though all the time I am justifying myself or trying to explain what I mean.  Maybe this is what I will have to live with all my life, maybe my name is destined to be Miss Understood?

No comments: